Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back once again...

Many returns... many... firstly, mine to Durham (via the wonderful town that is Harrogate)... secondly my laptop! Yay! Soooooo good to have it back. Seriously. To the point of being a little bit loserish. Ah well. And the return of others... Emma, Taj, Helen... later on Tim... in a few days more. Its nice.

Not so nice... my return to work... blegh. Boring. But nevermind.
Nor my return to revision. Or 'revision'. Or pretending to revise.

Though I've done lots, seen lots, thought lots and heard lots since my last post I have neither the energy, nor the memory to write it all down.

And now Emma and Taj are back, so Im going... apologies for a mindless, pointless blog...

Maybe later I'll post some pictures of Prague.

Maybe not.

xxx

No comments: