Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Two posts, one day... can you cope with the excitement...

Just a little post to update you all on some exciting news...

First of all... my family really is mad. Mad, mad, mad, mad, mad. Want some proof... My mother, on a whim, bought a ukelele (mini guitar, hawaiian instrument) off ebay, which arrived today. Madness.

In other news, the real excitement that I came on here to tell you all about is...

I have A Job! Hurrah! Not only that. It is the perfect job. Jobba from heaven. Yes indeedy. I shall be processing horticultural photographs for an up and coming online image library... and at 15p a photo, with 6000 photos to do, if I work very fast I will be able to earn myself £900! Yippee! And even better, I have managed to persuade my mum (okay, okay... the reason I got the job was because she is a partner in the business.. still I beat some woman called Tracy who was also possibly going to do it) to bring the computer on which I will be working from the office, to home... so I will be able to work as and when I want. So I now have a new insomniac excercise... previously it has been watching Quizmania or crappy werewolf films (Andy knows which I mean).

So, all things going well, I should be able to get myself outa my overdraft before next term... hopefully... or at least half way there. Yay! Celebrate.

That's all for now my lovelies, bye bye, stay safe etc xxx

5 comments:

Andrew_tM said...

I think that film was overbilled as a film about werewolves and featuring a dominatrix, when it was just about werewolves. It was probably just to draw the perverts in. Yet you watched it and I didn't. What does that say? Who knows.

And I've already said congrats on the job, but I'll repeat it so that Emma and Tim can see how nice I am. Also, I'll take this opportunity to point out how right I was when I said not to panic about the financial situation at the end of last term.

That's the end of my smugness, this comment is going to be longer than the initial post at this rate.

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

drinks on you next term......
well done about the job! money is always good
im going now....

vix said...

Urm... drinks IN me... you mean.. i think! Does that sound weird?

Emmie-lou said...

Yey! That is good news! Jammy Dodger...

Emmie-lou said...

I'm still panicing andy...