Friday, December 15, 2006

If you leave me now...

Well we've had our christmas day, and a wonderful trip to Edinburgh... now all that is left is for y'all to pack up your stuff and go. Only I will still be here... for another week. And shall return shortly, at the beginning of January. Woo.

But it just won't be the same without everyone here... the hustle and bustle of people... and I know I was here pretty much alone this summer (bar Taj and Tom), but then
i didn't know any different...

It'll be weird... eerily quiet. Anyways, what I really wanted to do was wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year... I look forward to starting the next term and next year with resolution, optimism and... something else, can't find the word.

I also want to thank you all for being an ear/shoulder/support to me in what have been some difficult times...

Have great holidays, and I'll see you in a month or so!

xxx

No comments: