Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Job Searching and Sky

The past few days has consisted of...

Seeing Meghan who moved in on Sunday to her house on Mistletoe St.
Looking for jobs, applying for jobs, preparing for interview for job.
Watching family guy with Meghan and Scott at Scott's flat... and drinking maybe too much wine and gin... sorry guys if I was really incomprehensible.
Ironing.
Washing and cleaning.
Reading... though not for my course- I still don't have a reading list.
Watching Meghan's SKY T.V of which I am very jealous. I do, however, realise that if I were to have sky I would never get anything done what with watching all the 'Next Top Model' bitchiness, sitcom re-run comedy, films and other important things like... THE CRYSTAL MAZE. Which was a brilliant show.

Anyway. That's all folks, I'm gonna go fill out some application forms... xxx

4 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

well sounds like you're having fun at least!

Anonymous said...

where is 'Persona'?

vix said...

its next to the shop van mildert...

Anonymous said...

hang on... there's a shop next to van mildert?