Monday, September 18, 2006

I am not

going to apologise for having a bad week. I'm sorry if my blogs have made people think that I think things that I don't, but I really don't. I'm sorry if people have been offended by anything I have written, or taken anything personally.

Maybe I should write a draft of my blog before I publish it, but I don't... I just write, and whatever I'm feeling at that moment will come out. So I'm sorry if I wrote things in a way that hurt people, it wasn't meant to be. This past week of blogs haven't been aimed at anyone or anything, I've felt a bit low, and I'm sorry about that... and I'm sick, and all, but I'm not holding back on anything or secretly holding hateful feelings towards anyone.

So please don't worry.

x

2 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

That's what a blog is there for...pure unadulterated mindtalk!
Hope the soup and marmite and toast helps and that you are feeling better soon

Emmie-lou said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.