Sunday, November 25, 2007

Procrastination Central

It's that time again... essay deadlines loom, dissertations shout out to be done and the term is drawing to a close almost as quickly as time is ticking away. Okay, so they would actually be at the same pace, but shhhhhh.

I am working very hard on my procrastination. I've written all my Christmas cards, I've checked every email, myspace, facebook, blog etc etc I can think of. I've scanned the entirety of the BBC news website. So now I am writing my blog... for no reason better than I don't know how to explain what evolution is, and how it can be applied to human behaviour... at least not in a fluid, well written 2000 words. Ach.

The last couple weeks have been eventful, but you all know that anyway (if anyone actually reads my blog anymore.. probably not)... had 2 balls, Children In Need, formal etc etc etc. I am tired, and quite frankly can't wait for the holidays to come, the lectures to end and homeward bounding to be. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family- it's been nearly 5 months!!!

It will be weird going home after all that time, though.

Can't think of anything else to say. Sorry. xxx

No comments: