Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow...

It is a looooong time since I last wrote a blog. I can almost see the virtual cobwebs.

Anyways.. So over a month has passed and what have I done? Well lots of nothing.. and a little of something... I'm back up in Durham now, in the new house, on my own. It's exciting to be here, but it will be so much better when everyone else moves back! I can't wait... When I first moved up, Taj was here which was nice, and Emma has been through for a night... and these were definitely better than being on my own. I've met most of the boys from No. 52 (all bar one I think) and they all seem perfectly nice. Urmm.. what else??? Kathy and Mum came to visit a few weeks ago for a few days, which was really cool, as I got to show them Durham and we explored the surrounding area a bit. The highlights were definitely going up to Edinburgh for a couple of days, during the festival, and going to Lindisfarne. Edinburgh is a fantastic city, I really love it, and the buzz of the festival was brilliant! And Lindisfarne is just an amazingly peaceful, serene place... Love that too!

So a brief update from me... now I'm going to play scrabble online with Meghan. Because I am cool. xxx

No comments: