Saturday, March 03, 2007

3rd March

I don't really have much to say... this is more a procrastination tool than a place for expression.

I've been at work today... and I have to say (and this may sound odd)... I really love children. Really do. I love their eagerness, their excitement at the world, they are easily upset, but also easily pleased... they will smile back if you smile at them; many adults can't find the time. I love that they are cheeky in a way that is adorable... this one little boy, who was 18months old (I asked) kept pulling this hilarious face, which made him look serious, only you could see he was trying not to smile at us. Children are so beautifully simple, so wonderfully uncynical.

Anyway... as I've been typing this, the sky has turned from being blue... to deep pink. It's trully amazing how stunning and awe inspiring something so 'everyday' can be. But there youhave it.

I hope everyone is well, and happy... and that you remember what we can learn from children, and to occassionally look skywards.

x

No comments: